- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Will my order be processed in AUD?
- Why haven't I been charged 10% GST on my hamper?
- How do I know my credit card details are safe?
- My credit card details are being declined. Why?
- Do you accept American Express?
Which payment methods do you accept?
Orders can be placed with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, zipPay or Direct Deposit.
Will my order be processed in AUD?
All payments on our website are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Our website does allow for currency selection, although this is just a guide and all payments are processed by our website in Australia Dollars, then converted by your financial institution based on the current exchange rate.
Why haven't I been charged 10% GST on my hamper?
As our hampers contain a mixture of GST and non-GST applicable products, each hamper has a different GST rate. The rate for each hamper is determined by the combination of GST and non-GST applicable items within it.
For example, quince paste, salted caramel sauce, and olives are all GST free items. Whereas chocolates, nuts and wine are GST applicable.
For more information on this from the Australia Taxation Office, please click here.
How do I know my credit card details are safe?
We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features:
- We use E-Way as our credit card payment gateway which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128 bit encrypted environment.
- All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems).
- Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
- Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
- Ecommerce functionality programmed and maintained by Mantis Technologies. A sophisticated Australian website developer specializing in internet security and watertight website infrastructure.
This means that when you order hampers from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to ensure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
My credit card details are being declined. Why?
The majority of credit card errors are caused by an issue regarding the credit account or financial provider (eg. insufficient funds, expired credit card). Please check with your bank that there are no issues with your account.
If these causes are ruled out and the error continues to occur please contact our Customer Service Team.
Do you accept American Express?
Yes, we do accept American Express as a payment method. There is no surcharge for use of American Express.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment method that allows buyers and sellers to safely send and receive money.
PayPal store your payment details safely, meaning that you can pay by simply logging into your PayPal account. PayPal keeps your financial information totally private, which means it isn't shared with anyone else when you shop, including the business you are purchasing from.
PayPal also offer a Buyer Protection program meaning that you can have them follow up on your behalf if there is an issue with the order.
You can sign up for a PayPal account here.
I have a problem with my PayPal account. What do I do?
We are unable to offer any support or advice regarding issues you may be experiencing with your PayPal account.
If you are having problems processing your payment with PayPal, you will need to contact PayPal directly.
What is zipPay?
zipPay is a safe and simple payment solution that allows you to make purchases now and pay later.
zipPay works by issuing customers with a reusable shopping account. When an order is placed using zipPay, zipPay pays for the order on the customer's behalf and allows customers to make repayments for their order over flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments.
For more information on how zipPay works, please visit https://zip.co/
I have an issue with my zipPay account. What can I do?
We are unable to offer any account or technical support for issues you may be experiencing with your zipPay account.
If you are experiencing an issue with your zipPay account, or just have questions about their service, please contact zipPay directly here.
What is Direct Deposit?
Direct deposit refers to the transfer of money directly from one bank account to another.
To pay for your order with Direct Deposit, your order will be processed without upfront payment. You will then receive our bank account details and will need to transfer the total of the order to our bank account.
Please note that your order will not be dispatched from our warehouse until the payment has successfully cleared into our bank account. This can sometimes take up to 3 business days, therefore, we do not recommend using this payment method for urgent orders.