Once you have selected your shipping option at the check out, will be asked if you give the authority to leave to leave the parcel if no one is at the address.
Authority to Leave means that you give permission for the delivery driver to leave the parcel in a safe place if no one is available to receive it. This option is given at checkout or on the bulk order form.
- If authority to leave is given and no one is available to receive the delivery, the parcel will be left in a relatively secure location unattended at the address.
- If the parcel cannot be left at the address, the delivery person will:
- Leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest post office for pickup.
- In order to ensure that someone will be present during business hours, and to avoid redelivery fees, it is highly recommended to send the parcel to a business address.
- Please note that redelivery fees may apply for any deliveries that need to be reattempted.
- Please note that when authority to leave has been given, The Hamper Emporium and our delivery partners cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a consignment is lost or stolen after the driver has recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.
Australia Post is used for all standard deliveries. Star Track and Australia Post are used for premium delivery services.